Do you need a place to have a party, large group picnic, family reunion, or club meeting? Well we have your solution. We rent out our outdoor pavilions, buildings, gazebos, or even rooms in our recreation centers for those special get-togethers. Look below to find the perfect facility for you.

Call Tony Shotwell Life Center to reserve a pavilion or building at 972.237.7529


Rental Fees and Guidelines (download PDF)

- Bear Creek Park
- Bowles Park
- Bradshaw Park
- CP Waggoner Park
- Fish Creek
- Friendship Park
- Hill Street Park
- McFalls Park

- Mike Lewis Park
- Mountain Creek Lake Park
- Oak Hollow at Fish Creek Park
- Parkhill Park
- Turner Park (Currently closed for renovations)
- Tyre Park


- McFalls Building - Ccall 972-237-7529, visit any Grand Prairie Recreation Center or the Kirby Creek Natatorium.
- Charley Taylor Recreation Center- Contact the center directly to reserve a room - 972.264.6890
- Dalworth Recreation Center - Contact the center directly to reserve a room - 972.264.7670
- Tony Shotwell Life Center - Contact the center directly to reserve a room - 972.237.7529
- Kirby Creek Natatorium - Contact facility directly about rentals - 972.263.8174

The following require a Special Use Permit:
Bounce houses, carnival game rides
(pony rides), signage, food vendors, etc… Special Use permits are free of charge
and must be completed at the time of reservation. Please submit a Special Use Permit at time of reservation.

>Special Use Permit - Pavilions (download PDF)

>Special Use Permit - Events (download PDF)

Parks Home
City Parks Map
Park Amenities
Pavilion/ Facility Rentals

Recreation Facilities
Aquatics and Pools
Lake Parks Website
03/22/2017 9:10 AM